No two snowflakes are alike!
Thanks to my Aunt Kellie I am now addicted to making snow flakes at this very fun little site! She warned me to be careful. I paid no head to her warning and now I am hooked . Check it out, it is very fun and you get to save the snowflakes you make! http://snowflakes.barkleyus.com/
Thanks to my Aunt Kellie I am now addicted to making snow flakes at this very fun little site! She warned me to be careful. I paid no head to her warning and now I am hooked . Check it out, it is very fun and you get to save the snowflakes you make! http://snowflakes.barkleyus.com/



2 comments:
Holy Cow, Lissy! Those are some awesome snowflakes! I'm going back on to practice some more!!!!
I'm definitely going to go try this out!--I'm home sick with sick kids today so it will be a nice passtime.
I'm eager to deck the halls (especially put up our tree that's waiting in the drive-way paitiently to be displayed in it's grandure)--but just haven't had the energy with the kids up all night the past couple nights then coming down with something myself :p (boo-hiss colds admists holidays!!) ..but I'll have to go get hooked on the snowflakes; that'll feel kind of festive :)
Post a Comment