Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jessica would have been 29 years old!

Jessica's Birthday
December 28th, 2008

There was the most spectacular sunset I have ever seen. I think it was a gift! I am sure Jessica asked Heavenly Father if he could create a beautiful sunset to occur as we were singing happy birthday to Jessica. It was so perfect! The views and vistas from Jessica's grave site were breathtaking. All the snow was a gorgeous color of lavender and periwinkle. The mountains were bathed in a rich apricot. The clouds were of the the most beautiful pinks and purples!

I don't know if you can see the trail that Robert and Steven are walking on. I just thought it was neat there was a little trail that had been created by all those that came to Jessica's grave that day. The footprints to the right are Charlie's. He likes to forge his own trail!

Charlie felt so grown up with what he called his baby fire!

Our family and the angel snow women we all helped make! Charlie was off playing with cousins.
Aunt Molly and Stone. Stone was being the tough guy by refusing to wear a coat!

The Knowles Family

The Heaps Family
We had a candle vigil and sang Happy Birthday


Keeping little hands worm

Abi making the face for the snow women out of chocolates!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!...What a wondeful tribute & birthday celebration for Jessica!...She has a wonderful family!...I saw the snowy sunset on the drive home--it really was Magnnificnet!

Anonymous said...

I had a really hard time on Jessica's birthday and the day before. It was like Christmas was difficult and then her birthday. On Saturday I was really having a bad day and try as I may could not snap out of it. Then Steven just out of the blue showed up at my house and we went to see two movies and had dinner. It was such a help. Thank you son! I love the way ALisa documents the life around her, what an eye and gift! We cant forget Robert that keeps us all going electronic wise Big thanks! And Charlie that makes us laugh. Jessica your spirit shines on in all of our hearts. I love my family! Thanks to all that came to her graveside vigil.

Tricia said...

I am touched by all the sweet things you guys do to remember your sister.