Hobble Creek Picnic
A Beautiful Day in the Mountains








For Father's Day I put together a picnic and we went to Hobble Creek and barbecued hamburgers. It was very enjoyable. Robert and Steven talked politics and world affairs. Mom, myself and Charlie went on a beautiful mountain hike. It is so lush and green in the mountains because of the temperate spring and rain.
We stayed quite late. It was fun; we built a large camp fire and had the best time talking and enjoying the beauties of nature. The only thing missing was marsh mellows. Not that we needed anything more after the very filling meal plus a Boston cream chocolate cake for dessert.


4 comments:
It sounds like you had a wonderful time. I love to see the pictures of our boys..... Love you all
Looks like fun! Why weren't we invited :)
I'm so glad you got to have fun in the beautiful mountains--I think the mountains are my favorite place to be :) ...Our Morris family reunion is at Hobble Creek this year, I'm so excited for it!
--I'm going to have to come visit you guys sometime... (I'll give you a call).
Say Hi to your beautiful mom for me! :)
Post a Comment