
Charlie's cousins. Handsome group of boys!
Here is Grammy showing off her spray on tattoo. We all got spray on tattoos today!
Charlie got the letter C. That is all he would hold still for!


Charlie on the airplane ride
Mommy and Charlie on the Carousel
Zack and Charlie
Here is Grammy showing off her spray on tattoo. We all got spray on tattoos today!
Charlie got the letter C. That is all he would hold still for!

Charlie on the airplane ride
Mommy and Charlie on the Carousel
Zack and CharlieZack, Stone, Nathan, Charlie, Grammy and I went to Lagoon today. We had a very enjoyable time. The last time that I went to Lagoon was when I was in middle school. The park has changed quite a bit.
Charlie was not happy with the fact that he could not go on the big rides with the boys. We had a time trying to explain that he was too little and that they would not allow him on. He was not into the little kid rides. Such a thrill seeker, just like his Grandpa Boulter. Bruce in a few years you will have a little dare devil to take to Six Flags!
Charlie was not happy with the fact that he could not go on the big rides with the boys. We had a time trying to explain that he was too little and that they would not allow him on. He was not into the little kid rides. Such a thrill seeker, just like his Grandpa Boulter. Bruce in a few years you will have a little dare devil to take to Six Flags!
We were there for six hours and still did not come close to trying all the rides. Nothing like Disneyland, but pretty entertaining none the less. I need to take Robert soon, he would have a great time!






4 comments:
Looks like so much fun. Wish we could have gone with you guys!
WOW! What adventures! Love the pictures Lissy!!
How fun! I need to take a trip to Lagoon this summer sometime and let Leka try the rides...we're only a few miles from Lagoon (Fruit Heights is right next to Farmington) - You and your mom are looking good!
-So I would definitely Love your company at Thanksgiving Point!...Sounds like a lot of fun for the kids and at a good price, too! --Maybe in about a week and a half(?) ..Nase goes on a work trip the second week of July (I think the 7th), and we like to go do fun things while he's gone--keeps us distracted from missing Daddy.
Yeah, Lucky Steven!...even though I'm sure you'll miss him and he'll do the same...but a Summer in Oregon--how wonderful! -And on the farm, too...*sigh--Oh, the good old single life (lol...J/K :)
I forgot to give you my number... 801-544-9737 is my home number, and my cell is 801-645-9495.
So, I'm excited about Thanksgiving Point--I'll give you a call!
Love Ya :)
Post a Comment