Party Girl
Steven came back for Oregon. So we finally celebrated Mom's birthday. We wanted to wait until Steven got home so we could all be together.
It was an enjoyable evening. We went to Good Wood and had the best dinner. The boys order BBQ ribs and Mom and I got our favorite double dipped chicken crispers. We love that place. Well I told the waitress it was Mom's birthday so she brought out this huge chocolate brownie Sunday. It was delicious. However at home there was a homemade carrot cake with my famous cream cheese frosting. When we got home no one had room for dessert!
It was an enjoyable evening. We went to Good Wood and had the best dinner. The boys order BBQ ribs and Mom and I got our favorite double dipped chicken crispers. We love that place. Well I told the waitress it was Mom's birthday so she brought out this huge chocolate brownie Sunday. It was delicious. However at home there was a homemade carrot cake with my famous cream cheese frosting. When we got home no one had room for dessert!
Mom opened her birthday presents. Robert and I got her a serving for twelve silverware set. Steven got Mom a nice big bottle of Coco Mademoiselle Chanel perfume.
The next day we had the carrot cake and it was oh so yummy!!!
The next day we had the carrot cake and it was oh so yummy!!!


2 comments:
You have a beatiful mother. And that cake doesn't look bad either.;-)
I love the flowers! How fun that they came from your yard:)
Post a Comment