Ok so my friend and “aka” Robert’s cousin Tricia tagged me! I'm supposed to say 7 things about myself that are strange, weird, unusual, or generally unknown. Humm I never know what to write…here goes my attempt!
1. When I was growing up I wanted to be an archeologist. I was always outside trying to discover and uncover something amazing. My greatest accomplishment/finds were a liberty dime from the eighteen hundreds, and a perfect arrowhead! My Mom at the time was taking an anthropology class at school and I loved reading the books assigned for that course.
2. I am a perfectionist. I love things neat and orderly. At one time I would go nuts if someone walked on the carpet right after I vacuumed. I liked seeing the perfect nice straight lines the vacuum made. Yes I have sense learned to not be a complete OCD nut. Lol, people would say otherwise. I still love the look of a freshly vacuumed room! Dirty floors in my home, are probably my biggest pet peeve.
3. I met my sweet husband on the inter-net at LDS Mingles.com. Yes there can be happily ever afters for those that find their true loves on the inter-net!
4. I love the Anne of Green Gables books and movies. When I was a teenager I had a huge crush on Gilbert… (still do) One of my dreams is to someday travel to Canada and visit Prince Edward Island and Nova Scotia. So if there is anyone out there that wants to go on an Anne of Green Gables pilgrimage, I am game!!!
5. I love to have my back rubbed or what I call tickled. Not quite being scratched just a lighter version! I love love love this. I have trained Robert to do this while we watch a movie or before going to sleep. He is such a sweetheart to comply, I adore him!
6. I am scuba dive certified!
7. My entire life my family has nicked named be Lissy Bug or Sissy Bug. They still call me this; I don’t mind, it is just a term of endearment. I have sense carried on the nick name and call Charlie…Charlie bug!
So I would like to tag the following people! Please if you would like, share some interesting facts about yourself!
1. Kami Boulter
2. Katie Morris
3. Louise Jordan
4. Kaleen Hen
5. Lynette Green
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
We have numbers 2,4, and 5 in common!
you can email me at kccknowles@aol.com
I Love Anne of Green Gables!..Books and movies--I read all the books & I've been wanting to buy the movies--I'll take that Nova Scotia trip with you!!! :D ...I too wanted to be an archeologist when I was a kid/teenager--until Mike Olsen (remember her?...our YW leader)..told me that it's 8 years of college then a lot of digging in the dirt (not what you see on Indian Jones)... but it's great that my family lives around all the neat Anasazi ruins to explore--that's so cool you found a perect arrow head down there!--A rare & cool find for sure! I've found an arrow head but the tip is broken off.
So I have a question... I don't know when you'll get a chance to read this--but what are you doing tomorrow (Wednesday)? - If I came down would you be able to fit me in for a visit? ..If you have plans that's totally fine--I know it's last minute (I haven't been able to plan anything this week other than by the last minute...it's been a bit crazy) - but I'm free tomorrow & I'd really like to come visit Jessie's grave & see you & your mom if you're available. -If Thursday would work better we could do that...I'd just have to come after Leka's done w/preschool 3ish
-So if you get this & have a chance get back to me :) Thanks!
Hey, how fun to get to know you better too! I wanted to be an archeologist when I was younger too. At school I would always look up the pyramids etc while I was in the library. I wanted to find an unknown pyramid or something. I did find a chicken bone once and I thought it was left by the indians, I am sure someone just had a picnic of KFC in the mountains. I also found a plastic plate while digging in my grandma's garden.
I love Anne of Green Gables too! One of my all tme favorite books. I read the whole series and other books from that author as well. Lets do the pilgramage!
A quick response--you're awesome! It's a date then!--I'll come down around 11.. then we can do lunch (my treat) if that works & then take it from there. If you have a lot of packing and trip prep I won't take up your whole day. That's OK that your mom & Charlie won't be there because it just gives me a good reason to come back soon for another visit when they're home :) -I'll have to bring the kids; Nases working out of town...but your used to having Charlie around so I'm sure you'll be OK there ;) :)
Well Great!--I'm excited to see you tomorrow!
I met my husband on the internet too :) And let's be honest...who didn't have a crush on Gilbert!!!
Post a Comment