Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Aunt Shirley’s Visit to Utah!

IMG_4934

It was so fun having Shirley stay with us for a week.  Max and McKenzie were so excited that their grandma was coming to visit!

The first day we went shopping at the mall to get the kids new shoes and some summer clothes, after which  Mom and Shirley went and shopped while I watched the kids at the play area. 

Women and retail therapy; we all need that once in a while!

Unfortunately my cameras battery was dead so I did not get pictures!

The next day we took Shirley upon request to

IKEA!

IMG_4937

IMG_4938

IMG_4939

Checking the kids in for 90 minutes of play time!  The best idea ever conceived; IKEA knows that parents will spend more money if they have time to look around without their children!

IMG_4941

I love this picture!  Mom and Shirley taking a break and chatting it up!

IMG_4944

IMG_4947

lunch time!

IMG_4949

Too cute

IMG_4950

Checking out and our way home! 

No comments: