Monday, May 23, 2011

Party Continues…at Mom’s house!

IMG_4802

IMG_4803

Another part of the surprise with Robert’s help Steven and I sneak up to Mom’s condo with two dozen red roses and a cake!

IMG_4858

IMG_4805

Stefanie is a very accomplished artist.  This is what she made for Mom; it can burn incense! 

Stefanie is working on a sculpture of Peter, James and John for the Rome temple!

IMG_4806

IMG_4807

Robert doing a slide show of the Graduation!  He is so fantastic!!! 

IMG_4810

Mom showing her Doctorate hood!

IMG_4813IMG_4814

IMG_4816IMG_4812

IMG_4824IMG_4835

IMG_4820

Grandma was so color coordinated with the chair!  She is so gorgeous!

IMG_4826IMG_4821

IMG_4828

Caps in ascending order…Bachelors, Graduate, and Doctorate!   Each time Mom graduated she did so with high honors and has been inducted into many honor societies!!!  What can I say my mom is a scholastic and intellectual genius!!!  Can you tell I am extremely proud of my Mom’s major accomplishments! 

IMG_4831

IMG_4832

Steven!

IMG_4840

IMG_4856

IMG_4852

IMG_4853

No comments: