Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Basket!

My cutie pie cousin Abi, had her bridal shower recently.  I had so much fun putting her gift together. 

Due to  my ability to find treasures I put together a very fun gift!  It matched her wedding colors and theme!

IMG_5036

I found teal 1950’s casserole dishes, 1940’s cookie cutters, and a beautiful plate with the Salt Lake Temple. 

The cheerful yellow apron was Jessica’s and so I thought it would be special to include this in the gift!

IMG_5037

IMG_5040

IMG_5038

Here is the Shabby Chick recipe box I painted, distressed, and decorated!  It turned out cute

IMG_5042

IMG_5044

All wrapped up and ready to go!  Notice the Costco cleaning wipes, I had to add them.  They are without a doubt my favorite; a must when starting a home! 

IMG_5049

Me and the basket!

The Bridal Shower

IMG_5055

Look and all this amazing food!  My Aunt Lynn hosted the party and made all these divine delicacies!  She is absolutely incredible!

IMG_5053IMG_5052

IMG_5057IMG_5054

These raspberry scones were to die for!

IMG_5061

Miniature home made chicken pot pies, oh so yummy!

IMG_5058

I had to get pictures of the beautiful hostess and her new decorations!  Her house is just gorgeous! 

IMG_5059

IMG_5060

Jen and Abi

IMG_5066

IMG_5077

IMG_5078

IMG_5081

IMG_5084

IMG_5087

IMG_5090

Mother and daughter! 

IMG_5086

IMG_5091

Abi Heaps soon to be Abi Boyer! 

2 comments:

Gram B said...

You always do amazing work - your creativity has no bounds. :-)

Katie said...

I've been reminiscing on the bridal shower Jessie put on for me lately--she was the Best, it was So cute & fun and I'm sure she put a Ton of work into it. (I especially loved the purple veil she made me :)
-I've been missing her a lot lately with the summer fun we've been having--just the type of activities she'd be So fun to have along with you on!!
Love You!!