Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mother’s Day!

My gracious Aunt hosted a very lovely Mother’ s Day dinner for the family at her home!  Thank you Lynn; it was fabulous!

IMG_4859

I thought her door décor was so adorable and so I took a picture of it.  Clever and creative!!!

IMG_4868

The delicious dinner!

IMG_4870

Abi showing Megan and Gus her wedding announcements!  They were stunning! 

IMG_4861

Megan and Gus made this very awesome light fixture for Lynn with vintage canning jars!

IMG_4866

IMG_4871

My baby brother……he is Oregon running the ranch right now while my Dad is on a fishing trip in Mexico!  I miss him too much; I will have to take a road trip to Baker soon! 

IMG_4873

Abe and Dave

IMG_4874

Robert and Kevin

IMG_4875

Jeff and Lynn

IMG_4880

Opening her Mother’s Day presents!

IMG_4881

My Grandma is a living doll, she is just beautiful!

IMG_4876

Dave and Talbie

No comments: