Monday, May 9, 2011

A visit to the the library

We first made a stop at McDonalds for lunch.

IMG_4335

IMG_4337

The Orem Public Library has the best children’s section.  Two levels filled with books; the kids walked around acting overwhelmed by all the choices.

IMG_4338

IMG_4339

IMG_4341

One whole wall of the library is this beautiful hand painted stained glass window; it is remarkable! 

IMG_4342

IMG_4344

IMG_4347

McKenzie was upset because I told all the kids they could only pick five books each.  I am sure if I had let them we would have gone home with most of the library. 

  With so many books to choose from it is difficult to narrow it down.  We will be sure to make multiple visits so they can check out new books!

IMG_4348

Charlie went home with books about the weather, skyscrapers and human anatomy!  I love how he has many interests and spends time learning about each. 

No comments: