Monday, May 23, 2011

Mom’s Graduation!!!

IMG_4671

Here we are on the Shuttle on our way to Kingsbury Hall!  It was nuts finding parking; there were so many classes graduating.

IMG_4668

My handsome men!

IMG_4674

The Professors and Deans for the School of Nursing.

IMG_4680

Here we are at Kingsbury Hall we made it just in the nick of time!  Phew

IMG_4683

Charlie not wanting to be in the picture

IMG_4686

I recorded Mom being hooded and so I don’t have a picture sorry.  I need to get the pictures my Mom’s friend took; she got some awesome shots!

 

Waiting outside after the ceremony.  It took cell phones, people posted at  lookouts and frantic arm waving to find our Graduate and get all the group together.

IMG_4693

IMG_4687

Handsome!  Robert was in Utes colors

 

IMG_4703 

Congratulations to Miss Incredible!!!

This is my favorite picture!

IMG_4704IMG_4702

IMG_4706

tickle tickle tickle; tassel in the face

IMG_4707

IMG_4709

IMG_4711

IMG_4713

Mom and Grandma

IMG_4718

Mom’s amazing best friends; Liz and Char!

IMG_4721

Our dear Katie came to the Graduation!   It was such a wonderful surprise; thank you Katie!

IMG_4723

Mom in full graduation regalia; with diploma!

Dr. Sandra Knowles!!!  I am so incredibly proud of you my way cool Mommy!  I love you bunches, you rock……My Mom is a Doctor; double dang!!! 

What a major accomplishment.  Thank you for your example of determination and hard work! 

No comments: