Lots o' activities
Thank you Aunt Shirley for preparing such a lovely meal. I love your home it is the epitome of the saying: " it just feels like home!"
Fong's Chinese Restaurant
Sumpter Oregon
Mom and Charlie standing by the big iron buckets of the Sumpter Dredge
In the Mountains
Mom vandalised the picnic table. She wanted to carve Jessica's name.
Charlie giving me a great big kiss!
Just a picture of beautiful BeccaBecca and I are enjoying ice cream at Charley's Ice Cream Parlor. We had just gone shopping on Main Street and Becca found a bunch of sunglasses from the seventies at a consignment shop. After Ice cream we went and saw Momma Mia, such a cute movie. We loved it!
The next group of pictures is our visit to Sumpter and the Sumpter Dredge. We actually wanted to ride the Sumpter Train but it is closed during the week days and open on the weekends. Oh well we had a fun time none the less. Spontaneity took us to Maculley Fork and we built a fire and roasted hot dogs and marsh mellows. We sure could feel Jessica with us, she loved doing stuff like that.


2 comments:
I am just loving your Oregon pictures! (I would be OK w/it if you posted all of them ;) ..You could post them all on something like Shutterfly & put a link to it on your blog--you can also do a Shutterfly blog type thing--mine is ahoaloha.shutterfly.com ..it's a good way to share a lot of pics (although I only have one batch of new pic on mine) -- I'm waiting to update my blog & shutterfly until I get pics from my mom (my camera broke right before our vacation :( ... But anyway--this was a great post! I always loved going up to Sumpter!--I'm going to have to show all your blog posts to Nase...I'm always telling him how beautiful and what a neat place Oregon is--now I can show him :) Shirley and Becca are looking good... and I think you and your Mom look great, too.
(Oh & hooray for the vandalism!--I'd say that was the best cause for vandalism ever! lol :D :)
I haven't ever been to that Chinese restaurant(?!)...maybe because my fam was never real big on chinese food -- but I Have been to Charley's ice cream parlor many times--yummy!!
(Oh, and your background IS so cute!!)
Post a Comment