The Perkins Ranch
Hello everyone! You probably thought we were missing in Oregon or something. We are finally home after a two week vacation. We all had a marvelous time, but are very glad to be back home. Every night in a hotel gets old! I was so ready to see my sweetheart, boy did I miss him!
Well sense I have bunches of pictures to share I will just be posting them trough out the week. I think I would be here forever if I tried to do one blog entry with 364 pictures; not that I will subject anyone to that!
I had such grand hopes to do blog entries on the trip but with a very slow inter-net connection and wanting to go play instead it did not happen. I am so sorry to leave you all hanging. :) I promise to make up for it!
Here are some pictures of us out on the ranch . My only regret is for the second summer in a row I have not taken pictures of Charlie riding in the tractors. The first day we arrived they were just finishing haying the meadows and then they were done. So all the tractors were brought to the barn lot to receive maintenance and we did not get a chance to go back to the fields and take pictures. One of these days I will get a picture of Charlie with Grandpa in the tractor! I guess I will just have to make another trip to Baker soon!:) Only if Robert came with me!


3 comments:
I love the pictures Alisa. Baker Valley is beautiful. Alisa you are very pretty in the cruiser. Another reason we were unable to get pictures of Charlie in the tractors is the fact that the mosquitoes were in huge hungry swarms that were not even daunted by spray. We did have a fun trip and I look forward to the pictures that Liss will post. Good Job! Love you!
Oh my goodness Lissy I love your new blog background!!!
Your ranch is SOOO beutiful!! I look forward to the rest of the posts of it! -- I love Steven's Land Cruiser!--you should've done a bunch of poses, that's so cute!
(my computer's being weird, so I can't see your new blog background :( ...but I'm sure it'll open up sooner or later)
Post a Comment