HEAVEN on EARTH
Eli and Aunt Marjorie Kerns

We had the awesome opportunity to visit my Mom's Uncle and Aunt Kerns. Why do I say awesome, well we got to pick buckets of cherries because the fruit trees had an absolute abundance of fruit. I have never seen so many cherries before in their orchard; it must be a good year for fruit!
Uncle Jim let us get in the front end loader of his tractor and he lifted us up into the tree tops so we could pick the best cherries of all the ones that were huge and sun ripened! Yummy I love fresh cherries.
Uncle Jim let us get in the front end loader of his tractor and he lifted us up into the tree tops so we could pick the best cherries of all the ones that were huge and sun ripened! Yummy I love fresh cherries.
We had a very enjoyable time. I love visiting them. They live by the Blue Mountains on a farm that is like Heaven. Anyone that has an acre of raspberries plus fruit orchards is definitely in heaven!


3 comments:
Oh that makes us long for Oregon! We're hoping we can go in October. We can get in on the walnuts and potatoes then :)
I went back to heaven on earth today and boy it was it wonderful.
There can be no better description than Heaven on Earth here!!...What a wonderful visit!! I've been up to the Kerns' several times & it is definitely SO beautiful!!.. & I haven't seen Heidi since her wedding--she looks as beautiful as ever (I wish motherhood had been so easy on Me :p LOL)
Glad to have you back in the blogging world w/me!--we just got back from our vaca late last night.
I just think going to the country is such great (for lack of better word)..therapy!--comforting and relaxing! -- Oh, and just so you know, you ARE already adopted into our family!! :) ;) ...Maybe we can plan a cookout or even a campout together while the sumemr still lasts! (Don't want to shake things up just as you are getting settled back home, but I figure we have maybe a good month left :) ...We were just up at Hobble creek & it's beautiful there--Let me know if you know any good areas in your neck of the woods for an outdoor outing if you're game! :)
Post a Comment