Monday, January 19, 2009

Family Fun

Kangaroo Zoo



I love this picture. Holding hands and their shadows




Charlie going down the big slide head first. He preferred it this way!

Charlie loved the big slides, he is quite the dare devil. I am sure he got his thrill seeking genes from his Grandpa Boulter. A few more years and Grandpa will have a buddy to take to six flags and go on all the scary rides!

We had a wonderful holiday. Robert got the day off and so we decided to go to Kangaroo Zoo. Robert and Charlie have been before but this was my first time. It is such a fun place; made me want to be a kid. It was the best watching how fun Charlie was having. I want to get a family pass and go like once a week! Great place!!! Especially when it is cold outside, it is perfect to have a place like this you can go to. A way to get some of Charlie's energy out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard Kangaroo Zoo is a really fun place...Leka & Austin would love it--maybe I'll take them--somewhere to go in the long cold winter (plus I don't like taking Austin outside when the inversion is this bad w/his asthma condition)..And there's a Kangaroo Zoo in N SL not too far from here.
-That's nice you guys got to have a day off for family fun!