Maddie's surprise birthday party at Classic Skating!

Maddie with her wonderful Mother. Kellie got the party all arranged and planned. The best part was that it was a complete surprise for Maddie! Kellie had a friend of Maddie's convince her that her older sister needed to take pictures for a college class and she wanted them to wear 80's attire! So hence showing up for her surprise party all decked out in her adorableness!
The accomplice
Charlie with the birthday girl
Grandma Knowles and Charlie
Megan the disco queen and Charlie dancing
Megan and Abi getting their roller blades

Maddie is so stinking cute! Love the hair and oh my those bangs are so 80's!

Cousins


We had the best time! Charlie loves being with family......and when there is music and pretty girls palavering over him he is in heaven! Thumbs up for a good time.

Daddy helping Charlie put on his roller skates

Practicing on the carpet

So precious!!! Daddy and Charlie skating.

Mom and I helped make cupcakes for the party.

Maddie with the shirt I made her!

This is the shirt that I hand drew the cool designs on! I have a little company called Ya Ya Tees
4 comments:
Thanks for coming to the party. It was so fun. You REALLY need to start making more of those T-shirts. You need to make a couple of them and take them down to SOEL and a couple of boutiques by your mom's. You could make a small fortune selling them. DO IT!
I had a fun time. I hadn't rollerbladed/skated for a very long time. Even though I came close to biffing, I still stayed on my feet. We'll have to do that again as a date night.
Alisa, that T-Shirt is Amazing--So pretty!!...Not that I'm surprised because I know your artwork is amazing--you could be a millionaire making designs for clothing! (And of course it's also great for a fun little business, too!)
What a fun party!..Reminds me of Ricks College--we used to go disco skating in one of the ballrooms. And one time we had a stake dance & every ward had a decade they dressed up as--I was so excited that we got the 70's!...My roomates & I went to DI & got authentic 70's clothes--I had a polyester shirt w/different colored flowers & bell bottoms & my hair done w/a part down the middle. (I love dressing up :) ..Too bad I didn't keep those clothes (too much moving)--could've used them for Halloween one year :)
And the cupcakes--only you and your mom could take simple cupcakes & arrange them in such a cute pink & brown pattern rather than just a bunch of cupcakes on a pan!
-I miss you guys; hope you're doing well! Love you!
Wow, nice shirt Alisa! Did you actually get Charlie to roller skate too? That is a feat if so. I haven't tried my kids at that yet. Maddie did look totally 80's!
Post a Comment