Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sledding with Friends
Here Charlie is all bundled up! We went sledding at the middle school on 2000N.

Here is my dear friend Karen and three of her four children. I can not believe how much all her her kids have grown up. Talk about feeling old.

Charlie, Karen and Jared getting ready to go sledding. Charlie loved sledding and was quite the dare devil. After he went down the run a few times with someone he was then ready to do it all by himself.



Jared

Karen and Emma. They got some air!

Chloe
I need to get snow pants! Charlie had layers on so he stayed dry for the most part. I was so mad I could not find the snow pants Grandma got Charlie for Christmas. I hope they are at Mom' s house! We are going sledding next week!


Charlie, Peyton and Jared
Starting from the left: Devan, Chloe, Karen, Charlie, Jared, Peyton and Ashley.
Karen's children minus the too friends Devan and Ashley and of course Charlie.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!..That looks like a Great sledding place. -You definitely gotta getcha some snow pants!..Soaked jeans are Coooold! -My snowpants are like 10 years old--I bought them my senior year of college...but they still get the job done. (I guess they haven't fallen apart because they had a 5 year break when I lived in Hawaii.) -Did you ever have those full suspender kind that came in bright crazy colors in the early 90s?...I had a hilarious pair like that--the funny thing is, my mom never threw them out & she wore them for sledding last Christmas ("07) haha.
I want to take the kids for a fun sledding day--we've even got enough of a slope in our back yard that we could make a decent run down it...I was planning on doing that the next time it snowed (which is like every other day lately)--but I went to Wal Mart & ALL their sleds were sold(!)...I know Christmas is over but the winter isn't! (I guess that's how Utah goes though--snow clothes, gloves..they all sell out in stores.) -Hopefully I can find some...I was thinking of calling auto shops & seeing if they have any kinds of old tubes they'd sell--those giant tractor tubes were always the Funnest!