Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Time spent playing with Daddy is the best

Horsing Around
It is like a daddy kola bear with his cub. I guess a baby kola bear is called a cub???
My two handsome cowboys! Well one is a horse and one is a cowboy! Robert you are a stud!

Charlie looks so relaxed and pleased

Best buds. Charlie adores his papa bear! There is nothing that can compare to getting to play with Dad. I know these two are going to love scouts.


This picture is to show that Charlie is in need of a haircut. It looks a bit dangerous don't you think; like it could poke an eye out. Actually I think he is just about to the point of being an official punk rocker with his mo hawk due!

Charlie with the camera. He is quite the budding photographer. I have a few files I have saved of pictures he has taken. One of these days I will post them because it is hilarious. I will call it, how a three year old views the world. Yep we all have double chins from his perspective!


3 comments:

Robert Boulter said...

I had fun taking him around. It is really funny to see the posses he made.

Spencer, Kami, James and Madelynn said...

cute cute CUTE!!

Tricia said...

Guys have such a great way with kids. They give them the rough housing and horsing around that they need. Looks like Robert is a great Daddy.