Moon Shine Party!
Mom invited us Saturday night for a moon shine party! January 10th 2009 at 8:30 was suppose to be the brightest Moon of 2009. Oh ya any reason to have a little party!!!!!
When the moon in the sky looks like a big pizza pie it's amore......
For dessert what better than Moon Pies! My mom is so awesome and creative! I love you Mommy. Thank you for such a fun evening.


2 comments:
Hey Lissy! I so love your blog! I think you are an absolute doll. Just thought you would like to know!!! I would loev to get together and be creative sometime. Can we? Please?
Aunt Nana
I think I'm going to overdose of nostalgia! This just reminds me of growing up with you guys!...You are the funnest family in the world!...I love your mom!--throwing a "Moon Shine Party" !! So creative & fun!...Reminds me of the time Jessie invited me to a "party" at your house (something like a kool-aid kegger)...but we ended up canning peaches all night with your mom--& your mom told me sorry I was tricked into coming to can peaches...but I thought it was So much fun!!
How's your mom doing with work & everything?...She's so great to still make time for fun like that!
-I was annoyed today that we were being so boring on a Saturday...all I did was take Leka to McDonalds "Old McDonalds" she calls it...I think part of the problem is with the air qulity so bad & hazy I don't want to take Ausitn outdoors much with his asthma. :p
-I need something like your t-shirts where I can let out my creative juices (if I have any left) & work on a project when it gets boring around here (happens more than I'd like...especiall in the dead of winter) -- I do like my blog for that, though...I put together a new post today--a "virtual vacation" to the tropics (since I'm dieing for one, but can't actually go, lol).
..And now I'm about to go stay up too late again watching LOST season 4 DVDs--dont' know if I'm going to be able to finish all of season 4 before LOST season 5 starts, but they're fun to watch one after another (that's why I stay up too late...just one more episode--OK, one more...one more--last one, I swear! haha :)
Like the time Jessie & I watched a movie down in your theater room & then I saw her Zoolander DVD & asked her if it was funny--to which she said "You haven't seen Zoolander?!" -So of course I had to watch it (started it at like midnight) while she snoozed on the couch--Poor Jessie, I always forced my nocturnal habits on her!
But yeah--LOST is my favorite show, so I'm excited it's back..It's fun that it's made in Hawaii because I can usually tell where they're at--although I get so sucked in I find myself thinking "hey, they have a place just like that in Hawaii!"--duh! (I got Nase season 4 for Christmas because last year he got really into LOST...but I'd be lieing if I didn't admit it was a little bit of a present for me, too :D -Which I don't feel bad about because he got me this massager seat thing & he's used it more than me! haha
-You guys like food network?..Me too, it's actually very entertaining..I love the cake-a-thons with the amazing sugar artists!
Well, it was fun writing you this long penpal e-letter :) ..Better go start my LOST-a-thon :D
Post a Comment