Got the popcorn and drinks? Time to watch a great little show!
The other day my mom, brother, Charlie and I went to see Bedtime Stories. I thought it was a very cute show. We went during the day so there was no one in the theater and Charlie could fidget and make some noise and it was no big deal. However he liked the movie and sat still for most of it. The best part was that I only had to pay $5 because it was the first matinee of the day and Charlie was free! Score!


1 comment:
Double score!..That's good that Charlie sat through most of the movie. -I'll have to take Leka & Austin when it comes to the Kaysville theater (that's our version of the dollar movies up here...it's just $2 on weekdays & $3 on weekends--but yeah, the movies come there later.) -The Dollar movies are always a safer bet because you don't lose out on $18 if your kids won't sit for the movie. -Although I'm excited for the next Pixar movie "Monsters VS Aliens" ..might take the kids to the regular movie to see that.
-So I can't believe Adam Sandler did a Disney movie!...His first movie I watched was Billy Madison & I actually watched it w/you guys at your big white house in Baker. (Probably a Bit cruder & light minded than Bedtime Stories! :) ...But I've heard it's a really fun show, so I'm excited to see it.
--So Alisa, tell me..what are your plans for this coming week?...I'd really like to come down & visit you guys! ..Nase's going to Denver & it's especially nice to get out & have some company when I'm home alone w/the kids. -Let me know if there's a day that would work for you :)
Post a Comment