Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First Kiss

First Kiss


Yesterday Charlie received his first kiss! My mom was here and she was outside with Charlie. Hailey, Charlie's best friend came over to visit. Well my mom said they were just sitting there talking and Hailey leaned over and gave Charlie a kiss on the cheek. So sudden, Charlie turned beat red! I wish so badly I was there to see this precious event.
Charlie and Hailey from the moment they met have been close friends. All Charlie talks about is Hailey and Hailey's Mom says all Hailey talks about is Charlie. They always want to play together. It is a good thing she lives just a few houses away.
When Robert got home from work Charlie shared what happened with his Daddy. He said "Hailey gave me a woo woo kiss on the check!" Oh Charlie, such a little Casanova!

(Here is what my Mom posted as a comment, but I thought it is so cute that it definitely needs to be added to this post.)

This was so cute. Charlie turned so red. Hailey said I think I would like to give him a lip kiss. Charley leaned over and gave her a kiss and said woo woo. I wish I had a camera. But I stand as a witness. When he told his dad he was so serious, like a news commentator. When his dad laughed Charlie put his hand up in a hold off stance and said, " No no me talk, Hailey kissed me on cheek, said lips but kissed my cheek, it was a woo woo kiss", It reminded me of a sport star being interviewed after a game. Charlie is keeping us going lately. His mom had called me and she was getting him out of the tub. Alisa unplugged the tub and he stepped on it and plugged it. He just laughed and said, "I such a stinker bug". I love you my little family. Love, Grammy Knowles

4 comments:

Spencer, Kami, James and Madelynn said...

Oh my goodness!!! What a little stud!!!!! How cute :)

Anonymous said...

This was so cute. Charlie turned so red. Hailey said I think I would like to give him a lip kiss. Charley leaned over and gave her a kiss and said woo woo. I wish I had a camera. But I stand as a witness. When he told his dad he was so serious, like a news comentator. When his dad laughed Charlie put his hand up in a hold off stance and said, " No no me talk, Hailey kissed me on cheek, said lips but kissed my cheek, it was a woo woo kiss", It reminded me of a sport star being interviewed after a game. Charlie is keeping us going lately. His mom had called me and she was getting him out of the tub. Alisa unplugged the tub and he stepped on it and plugged it. He just laughed and said, "I such a stinker bug". I love you my little family. Love, Grammy Knowles

Anonymous said...

I just love your blog!--you update it so well!!...that is SO cute!

Kaleene Henn said...

Hi there,
We are actually having our baby Ollie next Friday. I will post photos asap, and give you all the details then. I read that your sister passed and our hearts and prayers are with your family. We love you guys and miss you, but are so happy that you had such amazing time with her. That certainly was part of the plan for your family and the blessings that have come are so exciting. See ya,
Kaleene