Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Charlie and his Aunt Essa

Sarah and her sister Hillary. Gorgeous girls!
Baby Sarah, Robert, Spencer, and Hillary
Sarah and Donovan, Senior Prom pictures
Yes today is my sister in law's birthday; oh yeah July 21st! Two people I love with the same birthday! Sarah turned 19, oh to be 19 again. Happy Happy Birthday Sarah dear happy days will come to you all year if I had a wish then it would be a happy happy birthday to you from me! Happy Birthday Sarah we love you!
Sarah is Robert's baby sister. I asked Robert what he wanted to say about his sister and he said that she is a very independent young lady and determined and that he loves her very much.
One of Sarah's many skills....She loves to play soccer and is a phenomenal half back "aka" wolf man! She is a talented girl and incredibly intelligent. She is going to school to become a EMT! You rock Sarah.
We love you Essa (that is what Charlie calls his Aunt Sarah) We wish you a very Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to wish Sarah a very Happy Birthday. You are such a vibrant spirit and have a strong sense of independence. You are also very pretty, can I have your hair? I hope you have great day.

Thank you Alisa for your Blog. Love you all. Sandy

Anonymous said...

You just always do the the Sweetest posts for birthdays!! I love how you put pics from past and present... Thoughtfulness is definitely one of you virtues you Perkins girls posess!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for your fun & sweet comments on my blog! -- Hope you and your mom have a fun trip to Baker...I bet it will be a good little get-away for you! Tell Steven Hi for me.
..So to answer your question, I think waverunners cost about $100-200 to rent, But you are welcome to come try ours! -(They aren't fancy new ones, but they run and are fun) & We would love to go to the lake w/you guys! (And bring your mom, too! :) ...We're going to the Morris family reunion the end of this month & will be gone 'til Aug 9th--but if you'd like, I would love to plan an outing w/you guys after that! (We'll be in touch :)