Birthday Girl!

My beautiful Grandmother

Mom, me, and Grandma Knowles

Marrieanne, David, Mom in a death lock, Lynn, and Grandma

Mother and daughter

Abi and Maddie, cousins

Uncle Dave helping Charlie down the stairs

Abi, Annie, and Lynn

David tying a bow in his Mom's hair. How cute!

Maddie and Kellie (Mother and Daughter)

My Handsome Sweetheart

Charlie, and Emmie

Charlie helped take the candles off Grandma's cake. Such a big helper!

A my space picture attempt! Like my seductive look? he he he

Talbie and Ben, cousins
We went up to Aunt Marrieanne and Uncle Dave's house for Grandma's birthday. It was so fun, Dave barbecued hamburgers and we all enjoyed being outdoors taking in the beauty of the mountains. It was a very delightful evening and I have the most wonderful family.
Man are they photogenic!
2 comments:
Great pictures. It was a fun party!
Happy Birthday, Grandma Knowles!...I love your grandma! - Hope you guys are having a great time in Baker!...I love Oregon, too!
Post a Comment