Happy Birthday Grandma Knowles
Jessie and Grandma Knowles dressed up for Halloween
July 21st is my sweet Grandmother's birthday! I love the story she tells of her childhood. When she was a small girl her family would always drive from Baker City Oregon to Utah to celebrate Pioneer Days. She thought that all the festivities were in her behalf because it was her birthday. She said she was always impressed with the firework show they did for her on her birthday. That is so cute! I guess they should have called it Mary Days Instead!
I love my Grandma so much we are very good friends and have a lot in common. She has taught me so much. If I need a gospel question answered I ask her; she is a wealth of knowledge. She loves to read and study the gospel. What an incredible example she is to me and her family. I am excited for this week because we are going to Baker for a little road trip and she is coming with us. It is going to be so much fun!


3 comments:
happy birthday Grandma
I want to wish the mother a Happy Birthday. I also want to express the tremendous love I have for her. During the time of Jessica's illness and passing I so have appreciated her time, prayers and support. I have memories as a child of always having the most beautiful mother. She was a true beauty queen. She had won this title in a true pageant as a young woman. But I remember how elegant and pretty she always was. I grew up having everyone tell me how beautiful my mother was. Many of you may not know that she attended nursing school at Brigham Young University, so I followed in her path. She will be known for her beauty, love of family and for her scholarly intelligence. She has sacrificed so much for us as a family and continues to do so. I love you mom, Happy Birthday.
I want to wish Sarah a very Happy Birthday. You are such a vibrant spirit and have a strong sense of independence. You are also very pretty, can I have your hair? I hope you have great day.
Thank you Alisa for your Blog. Love you all. Sandy
Great pictures, Lissy. Will you email me the one with grandma and all the grandkids. It's so cute! Thanks
Post a Comment