Ice Cream Goatee
Every kid needs ice cream, especially when it is so hot outside! Here is Charlie devouring a drumstick. Actually he was more into making an ice cream goatee and looking at his reflection in the mirror across the way and laughing. Enjoy!!!
If you can not tell by the blog change I love celebrating the 4th of July. I get very emotional during our Nation's Declaration of Independence. There is so much to be thankful for! I am extremely blessed to live and be a citizen of the United States of America! I am grateful for the freedoms and right we enjoy!


3 comments:
Next time, let him have chocolate ice cream and his goatee will look more like his dad.... ;-)
Hilarious!...I have a pic of Austin w/a chocolate goatee from a fudgecicle--I'll post it on my blog soon.
Ooops--I just realized I'm signed in as Annie--this is Katie ;) :)
Post a Comment