A Very Happy Birthday Liz
Liz and Bruce
A very small picture of Liz as a young Mother...not that you are not a young mother still, Liz. :)
Disneyland at Autopia
A visit to the Getty Art Museum in Malibu California
Kami and Spencer's wedding reception in California
Family trip to Washington D.C. Marvelous trip!
Thanksgiving at the Boulter Home! Don't I have a gorgeous Mother in Law!
Robert, Liz, and baby Spencer. This is when they lived in Utah.
A very small picture of Liz as a young Mother...not that you are not a young mother still, Liz. :)
Disneyland at Autopia
Family trip to Washington D.C. Marvelous trip!
Robert, Liz, and baby Spencer. This is when they lived in Utah.July 15th is Robert's Mom's birthday! Happy Happy Birthday Liz dear happy days will come to you all year if I had a wish then it would be, so we could be transported and spend the day with thee! Thee rhymes better than you! :)
We hope you have a very special day Liz and we are extremely grateful to have you in our lives! You are an incredible friend, Mother, and Grandmother. P.S. Young lady we need more pictures of just you. I have very few, next time I come visit we will have a mandatory photo shoot.


2 comments:
That's fun to see pictures of Robert when he was little. I see a lot of Robert in him.
I'm sorry I can't come to you party on Wed. because we (RS Presidency) go visiting on Wednesday's and I missed last week. I'd love to see the catalog though.
Thank you for the wonderful gift. My wish on my birthday cake would be that a magic carpet would carry you all to my home for my birthday. Love you all.
Post a Comment