In Memory of Jessica
Jessica's visit to Croatia. This is where my Grandma Annie is from.
Aunt Shirley, Uncle Dennis, and Jessica in Croatia!
It has been one month today, since my sweet sister passed away. It seems as though it happened yesterday and at the same time it feels like forever since she was here. It has been a difficult day. I just hope with each passing day the sting of her passing will subside. I miss her greatly and would give anything to be able to sit down and visit with her. So a request on my behalf; to all those out their that have not given your sister/brother a hug or a call today, please do so!!!! Life is too short and we need to make every moment count.


4 comments:
What a wonderful tribute to Jessie. We all miss her so much! Thanks for the wonderful post and pictures
Beautiful photos Lissy :) Your in my thoughts on this sad day - let me know if you need anything.
A treasure of memories Liss. This is a real blessing that you are doing this. You have a gif of documenting life in a beautiful uplifting way. Thank you. I know how hard it is for you right now. Days are very hard to get through and nights can be harder. We must remember the veil can be very thin and that Jessica is with us. To anyone wondering what to do to help we need people in our lives that will help us get through each day. Being alone is very hard. We also appreciate everyone that has been so kind and thoughtful. Love you Lissy. Mom
Lissy--Thank you for that beautiful post!!...Through the harder moments & the happier ones; I guess we can all say we made it through this first month w/our sweet Jessie gone - Today is one of the days that it really hits me.. But I'm greatful for & truly believe what your mom said that the veil can be very thin. - And I know just what Jessie wants me to do...put on my Clinique Happy (both of our fav perfume--although she gets the credit for introducing it to me :) ...And go have a fun day.
And aren't we greatful for these little ones in our lives!--they are so eager to give us a hug whenever we need it. :)
Alisa you've really been a pilar of strength for me and for many, I'm sure.
Thank you again for this beautiful tribute!!
Post a Comment