picture time...ok Austin look this way
Charlie over here bud! Austin put your hand down so I can see your cute little face
Ok I have lost their attention completely. Yep! They were watching Sponge Bob and did not want to be bothered!

Charlie had the best time having friends over. So Katie come up more often! Or perhaps we could come visit you as well!
We went to visit Jessica's grave.
It was so special to have Katie come and visit. Katie is my sister's best friend and has been sense the sixth grade. Katie has been such a dear friend and support sense Jessica passed away. Thank you Katie, you are so incredibly wonderful! You will never know how much your kindness and friendship has meant!!!!!
Katie and I showing off are fashionable winter boots.
One of the pictures Charlie took!



2 comments:
Yes! We'll absolutely have to do that more!...We had such a great time visiting you guys!...All the fun we had reminded me of the good old days!--Watching funny videos that Jessie would have loved cracked up at...funny stories & silly movies :) - I have to say, I noticed that quite a few of your mannerisms & facial expressions are just like Jessie's..I hadn't realized that before (of course what would you expect from the closest of sisters :)
And the kids had such a fun time, too!
And it was so nice to go see Jessica's grave & reminisce about our favorite girl :) ..I felt like we were able to truly visit her in a way :)
..We'd love to have you guys up here if you ever want to come--there are some fun things to do up here & of course it's always nice to just visit & hang out.
--So thank you so much for that bag of clothes & goodies!!...The Hawaiian print purse & apron are SO cute!! You were so sweet to put them in there--I love them...Can you believe I didn't even have an apron?! (been wanting one, though!)...& I'm sure I'll make good use of the cute purse! -- Leka figured that Strawberry Shortcake perfume was for her & she's been carrying it around & spraying it all day (which it smells good, so that's fine)..She told me she wants to say thank you to her Charlie friend for it :)
I'm able to use quite a few of the cute tops...it'll be nice not to be so stumped about what to wear every day :D
--Oh & tell your Mom after we left Austin was talking about her "cool truck!" :D
Charlie is so cute, he's getting so big. I'm sorry about your sis, I miss my mom.
Post a Comment